Mark 12 Vertical Form, Fill and Seal Machine
- Capable of producing up to 40 to 50 packages per minute.
- The Mark 12 has a belt driven material advance for bag length.
- The sealing head does the end seals and length cutoff simultaneously.
- This machine uses one roll of heat seal-able flat stock material.
- The bag width is fixed based on the particular forming collar and material web width.
- The material has a power unwind that controls material tension and an encoder that regulates package length.
- An optional photoelectric eye can be used for print registered material.
- Machine operation and setup are done thru the touch screen controller.
- This allows the operator to make adjustments quickly and easily.
- The system is available in 6", 8" and 12" Wide Models
- The Mark 12-6 can make a bag from 2" to 6" wide and up to 10" long.
- The Mark 12-8 can make a bag from 2" to 8" wide and up to 15" long.
- The Mark 12-12 can make a bag from 3" to 12" wide and up to 16" long.
- Most all heat seal materials can be run on the model MK 12.
- It uses 230 V.A.C. and 80 PSI
- It also has a built in Batch Counter